Harvest Hoedown

Can We Help You?

Oneida County Residents with a household income less that 185 percent of poverty level are eligible to receive food. Check the chart below to determine eligibility. You must also prove residency by providing the proper identification for each member of the household.

What To Bring With You
Recipient information & identification required for each person in a household:
  • The applicant/head of household should bring a picture I.D. and a piece of first class mail dated within the last 30 days showing their name and address.
  • For each adult living in the home, also bring a piece of first class mail dated in the last 30 days showing the name and address.
  • For children under the age of 18 please bring one of the following; birth certificate, immunization record, recent report card, a piece of first class mail dated in the last 30 days, or a Badger Care insurance card.
Household Income Information: The total monthly income of each person in your household is used to determine eligibility for food assistance. If your monthly household income falls below these numbers, you are most likely eligible.

1 $1,859
2 $2,504
3 $3,148
4 $3,793
5 $4,437
6 $5,081
7 $5,726
8 $6,370
9 $7,015
10 $7,659
Add $644 for each additional person in the household

The Rhinelander Area Food Pantry is a 501(c)3 tax exempt organization.
Disclaimer: All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. Neither Rhinelander Area Food Pantry nor By Request Web Designs shall be responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, or misprints.

The Rhinelander Area Food Pantry is an equal opportunity provider and employer.

If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, found on line at http://ascr.usda.gov/complaintfilingcust.html or at any USDA office, or call (866)632-9992 to request a letter containing all of the information requested in the form. Send your completed complaint form or letter to us by mail at U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, by fax (202)690-7442 or email at program.intake@usda.gov